Antonio Madeira Dao Vinhas Velhas 2017

Antonio Madeira Dao Vinhas Velhas 2017

Antonio Madeira
€18.10
Antonio Madeira, of Portuguese origin but French life experience, performs this Dao VV in the Sierra da Estrela, with autochthonous varieties such as Baga, Jaén and Tinta Amarela. Made in an open tank, with little extraction, great finesse and elegance. Aging for eighteen months is carried out in used French oak barrels.

 

Antonio Madeira, of Portuguese origin but with French life experience, performs this Dao VV in the Sierra da Estrela. It is a field coupage of native grape varieties made up of 75% Baga, Jaén and Tinta Amarela. The remaining 25% includes more than 20 ancient varieties, some of them forgotten and on the verge of extinction: Marufo, Tinta Pinheira, Negro Mouro, Tinta Carvalha, Bastardo, Alfrocheiro, Touriga Nacional, Alicante Bouschet and many others.

Made in an open tank, with little extraction, great finesse and elegance. The aging, of eighteen months, is carried out in used French oak barrels. We have had the opportunity to follow the project from its inception, and we observe a fascinating evolution towards finesse and elegance. We are not going to say that these are Atlantic wines, but Antonio Madeira wines seduce us more and more for their finesse, freshness and elegance.

Tipo
Todos los productos
Vino Tinto
País
Portugal
Región
PO-Dao
Productor
Antonio Madeira
Volumen
75 cl
Denominación de Origen
DOC Dao
Cosecha
2017
Tipo de Viticultura
Convencional
Tipo de Uva
Baga
Jaen
Tinta Amarela
Grados
14,5
25700

Alérgenos
Contiene sulfitos

Datos del operador

Antonio Jose Madeira

Rua Dr Afonso Costa, 21, 6270-196 Santa Marinha Seia, Portugal

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Product added to wishlist