WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS IT FOR?
Cookies are small text files that the web page you visit stores on your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about your browsing. Cookies are installed during Internet browsing, either by the websites visited by the user or by third parties with which the website is related and allow the latter to know their activity on the same site or on others with which they are connected. relates this, for example: the place from which you access, the connection time, the device from which you access (fixed or mobile), the operating system and browser used, and other data regarding user behavior.
The set of cookies from all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services and facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. In no case could cookies damage your equipment. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Below we show the cookies we use in coallagourmet.com:
We use technical cookies, customization cookies and session cookies, which are sent to the computer from our own servers or domains. Without these technical cookies, the website could not provide its service, nor function correctly, nor could the contents of the website be displayed correctly. These cookies therefore facilitate correct navigation on the website, and ensure that the content loads efficiently. Some of these cookies are also session cookies, that is, they are temporary and expire and are automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
- Technical cookies: These are those necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the web page, so none of them are recorded on your computer's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where it is accessed. at service etc.
|cookie-consent||1 year||Technical cookie that checks if the cookie notice has been accepted, both implicitly and explicitly.|
In case of a multi-language page, language selection cookies will be used.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES:
Third-party Cookies are used on the coallagourmet.com page, which we will indicate and specify below, along with their purpose:
Google Analytics cookies:
- Google Analytics is a Google service, a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- Use of Google Analytics cookies on Websites: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gtagjs/cookie-usage?hl=es.
- How Google uses information from websites or applications that use its services: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites .
- To give visitors more choice about how their data is collected by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es. y installing this plugin, the information will not be sent to Google Analytics.
- Cookies used by gtag.js and analytics.js:
|_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to distinguish users|
|_gat||1 minute||It is used to limit the percentage of requests. If you have implemented Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called _dc_gtm
|AMP_TOKEN||30 seconds to 1 year||Includes a token that can be used to retrieve a client ID from AMP's Client ID service. Other possible values indicate disablements, requests in progress, or errors obtained while retrieving an ID from the AMP Client ID service.|
||90 days||It includes campaign information related to the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, this cookie will be read by website conversion tags unless you disable it.|
- Cookies used by ga.js:
|Cookie name||Default duration||Description|
|__utmt||10 years||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|__utmc||End of browser session||Not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.|
|__utmv||Two years from configuration or upgrade||Used to store custom visitor variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor custom variable. It was also used for the retired _setVar method. The cookie is updated each time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
- At coallagourmet.com we embed YouTube videos from our own YouTube channel, and from other channels, using YouTube's enhanced privacy mode. By activating this mode, YouTube does not store information about the people who visit this website, unless they play the video. In this way, cookies can be created on your computer in the event that you view any of these videos, but notwithstanding, YouTube will not save any type of personal information that allows you to identify you by viewing a video with the privacy mode. improved.
- YouTube is a Google service, a company adhering to the Port Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. To find out more, you can visit “Management of video insertion options on YouTube”: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/171780?hl=es.
- Types of Cookies used by youtube: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=es&gl=es.
- Hotjar is a service of Hotjar Ltd, a company based in the European Economic Union (Malta), which strictly complies with the GDPR privacy regulations.
- Cookies used by Hotjar: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/cookie-information
|_hjClosedSurveyInvites||365 days||Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set once a visitor interacts with a Survey invitation modal popup. It is used to ensure that the same invite does not reappear if it has already been shown.|
|_hjDonePolls||365 days||Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set once a visitor completes a poll using the Feedback Poll widget. It is used to ensure that the same poll does not reappear if it has already been filled in.|
|_hjMinimizedPolls||365 days||Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set once a visitor minimizes a Feedback Poll widget. It is used to ensure that the widget stays minimizes when the visitor navigates through your site.|
|_hjDoneTesterWidgets||365 days||Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set once a visitor submits their information in the Recruit User Testers widget. It is used to ensure that the same form does not re-appear if it has already been filled.|
|_hjMinimizedTestersWidgets||365 days||Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set once a visitor minimizes a Recruit User Testers widget. It is used to ensure that the widget stays minimizes when the visitor navigates through your site.|
|_hjIncludedInSample||365 days||Hotjar cookie. This session cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the sample which is used to generate funnels.|
|_hjShownFeedbackMessage||365 days||This cookie is set when a visitor minimizes or completes Incoming Feedback. This is done so that the Incoming Feedback will load as minimized immediately if they navigate to another page where it is set to show.|
|_hjUUID||365 days||Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set when the customer first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the random user ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.|
HOW CAN YOU CONFIGURE OR DISABLE YOUR COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome (Computer, Android, iPhone and iPad): https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari (Mac):https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad):https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
On the other hand, and apart from the systems for configuring or disabling cookies that we have just detailed for the most used browsers, there are online tools that allow you to configure and manage your preferences regarding the cookies that you accept. Some of them are:
- Your online Choices:http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/preferencias/
- WebChoices de la Alianza DAA: http://www.aboutads.info/choices
On these pages you can also manage your preferences related to personalized advertising.
Therefore, by browsing and continuing on our website, and in accordance with the cookie notice that appears in the footer of the website, you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in the this Cookies Policy.